Change of Mind Returns
In addition to your statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law, if you want to return an item because you have simply changed your mind, My Baby Cairns will gladly offer you an exchange or store credit for items returned within 14 days of purchase, provided that the item is:
- returned with the original receipt.
- is unused, in its original condition and unopened packaging with all instructions, manuals and accessories.
- is not a gift card, discontinued item or an item that was reduced to clear.
- is returned together with any free or bonus items that were provided with the item at the time of purchase.
The following conditions apply:
- No exchanges or credits will be offered for products that have had tags removed, have been worn, used or washed, or where original packaging has been damaged
- No returns or exchanges on reduced or clearance items.
- Items must be returned as purchased new, in original sealed and undamaged packaging.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days from date of purchase.
- Customer must produce original proof of purchase docket/receipt.
- Products offered on sale or clearance specials are not returnable unless faulty.
- For hygiene /safety reasons certain products including Swimwear, Car Seat and safety products, toilet training products, breast pumps, soothers, teething toys, bedding & pillows, Manchester or sheeting and skin care ranges are unable to be returned unless faulty.
- Warranty – all product warranties are manufacturer’s warranties. Manufactures are entitled to attempt to repair a product before offering a refund, credit or exchange. (Product assessments are required to determine the appropriate means of action for each individual item).
- Any costs incurred by the customer to return the product for repair to My Baby Cairns will be the sole responsibility of the customer. .
- Warranty periods do vary for each product and this period commences from date of sale.
We are unable to refund postage costs for returns, unless we have made a mistake or the product is unusable due to defect.
Products Deemed Faulty on Purchase
My Baby Cairns prides itself on quality control, however, if you believe you have received a product that is faulty, please contact us within the 14 day returns policy period with your purchase details Often problems can be resolved immediately, however, normal warranty periods apply and vary depending on the individual product.
All warranties are manufacturer’s warranties. Manufacturers are entitled to attempt to repair a product before offering an exchange or refund. A product assessment is required to determine the means of action for each individual sale and warranty periods do vary for each product. A warranty period commences from the date of sale. Cost of freight for the returned product for repair, will be your responsibility to and from My Baby Cairns.
Why this Policy?
We would never sell you a product that was used and returned. We are not a second hand shop. All of our products are new, it’s what you want. Faulty/defective goods are returned to manufacturer or dumped.