Babyrest Duo Core Matress 1320 x 700
1320 x 700
- Suitable from newborn, the DuoCore mattress features a Baby Side, & Toddler Side, both of which have been tested to Standard AS/NZS 8811.1:2013 for Firmness of Sleep Surfaces. The combination of optimal firmness & comfort ensures safety & support from birth, right through to their first big bed.
- The Baby Side is specifically engineered to suit baby from birth to 12 kg (approx. 2 years old). At this stage, the mattress is turned over to the Toddler Side, which has increased firmness to support their growing body.
- DuoCore’s core structure is made using Global GreenTagTM certified foams to inhibit mould & bacterial growth. The reinforced side edges help prevent the risk of limb entrapment when rolling or standing. They also work as a positioning barrier to keep baby in a safe sleeping position.
- Visible ventilation channels run throughout the core to aerate the materials, keeping them fresh & hygienic. More importantly, they allow for maximum breathability & temperature regulation, which is critical to prevent overheating.
- The 95mm thickness makes DuoCore ideal for maintaining a safe height clearance to the cot sides, ensuring safety while remaining completely light & manoeuvrable for linen changes (only a third of the weight of an innerspring mattress!) Wrapped up with a zip-enclosed, soft & breathable bamboo cover for easy removal, DuoCore is also a smarter choice for the environment.
- Complete with a 5-year warranty & proudly Made in Australia by real parents, DuoCore ensures peace of mind for parents, knowing their baby is sleeping soundly on a safe, supportive & comfortable mattress.