Not too soft, juuust right!
The Airwrap mattress protector has the right balance of features in a mattress protector for both baby and the mattress.
‘Not too soft, juuust’ right made with sleep surface firmness recommendations in mind. Free from padding and firm fitting to limit potential hazard if the baby turns over. Airwrap are the pioneers of making mattress protectors that are ”firm friendly’ empowering parents to make a better choice.
Awareness of the importance of indoor air quality #IAQ is on the rise. The patented, vapour-proof construction limits baby from cot/crib mattress off-gassing and thus limiting VOC exposure. The mattress protector is also tested and certified not to produce its own VOCs.
Machine wash and dry
Smooth and non-padded for a firm fit
Vapour-proof to limit mattress based nasties or VOCs
Shields from dust mites*
Shields from exposure to bacteria & fungal spores*
Invented in Australia
*when routinely cleaned
Composition: Smooth poly-knitted top layer. Non-toxic vapour-proof, non-breathable waterproof barrier layer. Non-woven, melded base layer. Poly-knitted skirt with elasticated edging.
Product Size: 132 x 70 x 20 cm
• Only use your mattress protector if it fits firmly and is free from damage.
• Always use a well-fitting fitted sheet preferably made from all natural fibres.
• Do not add any layers other than a fitted sheet when using this mattress protector.
• Ensure the mattress, inclusive of bedding, is firm enough.
• Routinely wash all bedding including the mattress protector as part of maintaining a safe and hygienic sleep environment.